The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the pre-decided budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management in Engineering Industry
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
Functions Performed in Organization
- Project planning, Monitoring and Control.
- Organising weekly review, ATR, Sunday meetings, Kickoff meetings etc.
- Time management for projects, trouble shooting for project successes.
- Cost monitoring, control and reporting.
- Customer communication.
- Analysing and mitigating project risk. (Cost and time)
- Productivity and through-put improvement of the operations.
- Identify and implement cost saving possibilities.
- Coordination within and outside the PMO
- Managing and keeping track of the project budget.
- Delivering product orders (Project) on time
- Project completion within budget.
- Smooth effective communication and coordination with customers for project
- Aligning with customer priorities and preventing excessive inventory.
- Identifying no man’s land, stoppages and resolution.
- Monitoring and reporting project progress, evaluating project performance.
- Departmental presentations.
- ATR effectiveness, Project review effectiveness.
- Departmental review and problem resolution effectiveness.
- Training/ Learning Hrs.: – Managerial grooming, Communication Skills, Subordinate Delegation, PMO Dos and Don’ts